Prescribing Pneumatic Medicine and the NormaTec PCD for your patients with peripheral vascular disorders is simple and quick! Just follow the three easy steps below.
Everything you need to successfully prescribe is streamlined through NormaTec's unique online Electronic Medical Record system, PMR on the Web, so that prescribing effective treatment is just a few clicks away.
Whether you're a seasoned computer user or new to electronic medical documentation (or even computer-phobic!), NormaTec's experienced Clinical Team is available at 1-800-335-0960 to answer any questions and guide you smoothly through the process.
Print and complete the Electronic Signature Form and fax it to NormaTec at 1-866-292-2579.
You'll then receive a Starter Kit of information, including your PMR on the Web username. You'll also be assigned a NormaTec Primary Nurse to assist you as you begin prescribing Pneumatic Medicine and the NormaTec PCD for your patients.
Identify an appropriate candidate for Pneumatic Medicine and the NormaTec PCD, including (but not limited to) those with chronic venous insufficiency, chronic wounds, chronic dermal disruption-type ulceration, and/or lymphedema.
Fax the patient's face sheet and copies of insurance cards to NormaTec at 1-866-292-2579.
You can call the NormaTec Clinical Team at 1-800-335-0960 for a complete phone walk-through of the easy-to-use Electronic Medical Record software.
NormaTec will then...
- Check your patient's insurance eligibility, benefits and coverage.
- Determine the appropriate size of the prescribed appliances (inflatable boots and/or sleeves).
- Notify your office that the prescribed equipment was dispensed to your patient.
...and your NormaTec Primary Nurse will:
- Provide detailed, customized education by phone to ensure that your patient (or caregiver) is independent in the home use of the NormaTec PCD.
- Adjust the NormaTec PCD's settings, if needed, to maximize patient comfort and compliance with your prescribed treatment program.
- Regularly update you and your office on your patients' progress.
Get Started Now!
Print, complete and fax the Electronic Signature Form.
Contact NormaTec to speak with a friendly member of NormaTec's experienced Clinical Team.
- Phone: 1-800-335-0960
- Fax: 1-866-292-2579
- E-mail: info@NormaTecUSA.com